MBStv team in action
Renu Chopra and Karen Fletcher interview Nicola Gillen of Aecom about her new book on workplace design.
Our team will work with you to produce high-quality, editorially-led videos that offer more than the average corporate video.
MBStv is the first ever dedicated building services video channel, launched by MBS in 2017.
We offer video news and features covering events, projects and interviews. Our editorial team is out in the industry speaking with leading engineers, clients, contractors and architects. We speak regularly with the leading industry associations such as CIBSE, BESA, ECA, CABE to bring our viewers the latest information.
If you have video content that you'd like to place on the only dedicated building services channel, then MBStv can help.
We can host your video alongside our editorial videos for three months or longer. We not only host, but we promote your presence on our site through the pages of MBS, on our Twitter account and our editor's own LinkedIn pages.
Unlike other video channels such as YouTube, our audience is specifically interested in building services - so you already have a targeted audience waiting for your content.
With MBStv Insights, our editorial team works with you to create video content that brings your brand to life and demonstrates your thought leadership in the industry.
MBStv Insights videos go beyond the usual corporate video. We work closely with our commercial partners to create videos that will engage your audience -and your potential customers.
MBS readers and website visitors trust and value our content. With MBStv Insights, you can access that relationship and create a valuable and vibrant editorial representation of your brand.
We will host your MBStv Insight video on our own website pages - which has 150,000 visitors a year. But we will also give you the video file, along with a shortened clip that has been designed for use on social media.
MBStv Insights videos create evergreen content that can be used in a variety of ways:
* On your own website
* On social media such as Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook
* For customer or staff presentations
* As the foundation of a lively PR campaign
* Work with our editorial team to agree your key messages and other details such as locations, interviewees and questions.
* We will create a storyboard of the video so that we all know what we are aiming for.
* We will visit the location of our filming to find exactly the right spots to place our cameras
* We use the latest Adobe software to pull the content together into an MBStv Insights video packaged from the filmed elements. We can also include product images and your logo.
* The MBStv Insights video includes licensed music where appropriate
* You receive an MP4 high resolution visit of 5 to 10 minutes and a 1 minute clip to use on social media.